Tooth Whitening at Lysaght Dental
Have you always wanted a beautiful white smile? Have your teeth yellowed over time. Have you staining from drinking coffee, tea or smoking? Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you're not alone.
Tooth Whitening has become one of our most popular treatments and at €250 it has never been more affordable to get the white smile you want and keep it white for life. With our White for Life Programme you will receive a top up tube of whitening gel (normally €30) at each exam or scale and polish appointment (max 2 per year).
Here at Lysaght Dental we use the Pola Night Take Home Tooth Whitening System. Our experience with this product is excellent with fantastic results and minimal reports of tooth sensitivity.
- Take-home tooth whitening usually requires two visits.
- At the first appointment we will take impressions (moulds) of your teeth to fabricate custom made, clear white trays.
- At your second appointment, you will try on the trays for proper fit, and adjustments will be made if necessary.
- The trays are worn overnight for two weeks depending on the degree of staining and desired level of whitening.
- It is normal to experience tooth sensitivity during the time you are whitening your teeth, but it will subside shortly after you have stopped bleaching.
- You will receive care instructions for your teeth and trays, and be encouraged to visit regularly to help maintain a beautiful, healthy, white smile and collect your free tube of whitening gel
Before and After using our tooth whitening system. Composite (tooth coloured) fillings were also placed.
- · You must be over 18.
- · You must have had a recent examination.
- · You must have clean teeth – a scale and polish may be recommended.
- · Existing fillings and crowns will not change colour and may need replacing. We will discuss this with you and advise you appropriately.
- · If you are hoping to have new fillings and crowns, whitening should be completed prior to restorative treatments.
- · The vitality and health of teeth will be assessed before whitening.
- · Photographs before and after allow us to compare results and refer back to these at a later date.
Call us now on 022 53344 to book your appointment!!